Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ike's First Big Boy Movie

Ike's first full length movie "love" was Cars, or Broom! Broom! (Vroom! Vroom!) as he would call it. We watched it several times a day for several months. I can quote it in it's entirety.. :) So when I heard about Cars 2 last winter I knew it would be Ike's first theater experience! Ok, actually I took him with me at 3 months to see The Proposal and he screamed or laughed hysterically through most of it. I stood as close to the door as I could and still see the screen. And my best friend, Donnally, and I got the bright idea to take him to see The Grown Ups and didn't make it through the credits before we had to leave. But this would be his first real movie experience. I've been so excited! I wanted to take him to our local 2 screen cheap place so I've waited a few weeks but alas, all they are playing is junk so I finally bit the bullet and took Ike and my other "kid" Tara to Fort Smith last night. It was worth the 160 miles round trip and extra cost because Ike LOVED it! He sat so still by himself through 1/3 rd of it then on my lap until the very end when he stood and watched very still. It was a blast! I can't wait to take him more often. I love the movies and have missed it so much since having Ike.




Watching so still and so cute! I can't get over how big he looks!




Tara and I, I started taking this before I realized the flash would blind everyone. Oops. It was at the end though and I don't think anyone complained.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment